WEEK IN WARCRAFT
hatchling for japan
- Zul dungons
Guild reached level 21
- History of the guild
- Choice of Ravenholdt as a server - RPPvP unique experience, new server = fun economy
- Origin as a roleplaying guild: roleplaying in all aspects of the game
- Making guildies rich by farming
- Funny recruitment messages made for interesting recruits
“Roses are red, violets are blue, some poems rhyme and some don’t. Join
“The Alliance will fear your name. You will double your DPS. Random strangers will give you hugs as you pass. One of these will come true when you join
“We have 14 bank tabs, our tabard gives +4 stamina, our guild name improves our sex appeal, and our recruitment messages lie outrageously. Join
- Healing in Cataclysm. Throughput isn’t a problem but mana is the primary healing concern.
- HpM vs HpS (forum post with spell priority). Needs to be updated.
- Rotating chakras during fight phases
- Healer’s responsibility is to end a fight with barely enough mana. Too little mana means you were too agressive (or undergeared). Too much mana usually means you were conserving too much and playing too close to the edge. OOM usually means a wipe.
- Using consumables and cooldowns BEFORE you need them
- Mythical mana potion 10k
- Concentration potion 22k mana (channel for 10 sec)
- Shadow fiend, Hymn of hope, in that order. Hymn gives a 15% boost to mana pool and fiend restores a % of mana per tick.
- Why lightwell is farking amazing and why you should click on it.
- Doesn’t drop target
- Can click while casting, while stunned or under other cc effects
- 20 yd range
- Can pre-cast prior to combat and regain the mana
- Powerful HoT but expires quickly
- Limited charges. Use when needed but ITS NOT A SPARKLY TOY
- Question from Anonomous Priest. Why do Tauren Druids named Albuimin suck so much? Is it just the foul smell or are they somehow mentally deficient? Maybe they just have priest-envy (I can’t say I blame them).
Hi Kaziah and Belthal,
When I was learning to DPS I was told to install omen and keep an eye on my threat. It was part of my job to keep my aggro lower than the tank, and this was especially important in leveling dungeons where the tank may be a lower level than you. Now, several years later, as I'm learning to tank there seems to be none of this in the DPS. If they are 3 levels higher than me and pull a guy off me they yell at me. I've noticed running as DPS too that the job of controlling your own aggro seems to have disappeared. I know you have both tanked and Belthal DPS's too on Belriel, what do you think of this? Should I just stop worrying about my aggro, or should I keep trying to encourage the DPS around me to either control their aggro, or enjoy their multiple deaths? (nicely of course)